- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 pound broasted chicken breast
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, slivered almonds or dry crumbled Top Ramen Noodles
- Additional whole strawberries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
- Place the salad greens in a serving bowl. Top with cooked chicken, sliced strawberries and your choice of walnuts, slivered almonds or crumbled dry top ramen noodles. Garnish with whole strawberries if desired. Serving immediately with remaining dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1 serving (1 cup) equals 389 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 549 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 28 g protein.